BENETEAU FIRST 53 F5
Max Pax 15
|Length Overall (metre)||15.9|
Year Built: 1992/2008
- Hull: GRP
- Engine: Yanmar 80hp
- Diesel: yes
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Propeller: Folding
- Steering: Wheel, autopilot
- Water: 400 L
- Electricity DC: 12v
- Charging: Engine
- Electricity AC: 220v
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Navigation: Raymarine ST90, auto pilot
- Instruments: Echo sounder, log, wind
- Communications: VHF
- Mainsail: carbon racing mainsail
- Headsail: 1,2,3,5 Carbon
- Spinnakers: 3
- Anchor: Anchor,windlass
- Dinghy: Dinghy with 5hp outboard engine
- Safety: Fire extinguishers,flares, life jackets, first aid kit
- Galley: Gas stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine.
- Cabins: 3 double cabins.
- Multimedia: CD and mp3 player, Laptop,
- Showers & Heads: 3 en-suite bathrooms
- Stern Platform: ladder, deck shower
- Leisure: Snorkelling gear
ABOUT the ‘Beneteau First 53’ – Racing Yacht
The beautiful Beneteau 53 F5 is another winner with many Asian regatta campaigns to her name. This includes two King’s Cups and three Raja Muda’s. A second place in the Neptune Regatta’s premier cruising division is also a achievement of note.
She has a flexible 15 sail wardrobe including full Evolution carbon racing sails. The French manufacture’s 53 F5 was designed by Bruce Farr and styled by Pinafarina. Not just a sleek racer this beauty is also very well appointed with spacious, well equipped accommodation. She has air conditioning and en-suite in all 3 cabins, so it is no idle boast that the Beneteau 53 is not just a competitive race but also a home from home.